The workshop solicits the sending of two types of contributions relevant to the workshop and suitable to generate discussion:
- Original, unpublished contributions (pre-prints submitted to ArXiv are eligible) that will be included in an open-access post-proceedings volume of CEUR Workshop Proceedings (http://ceur-ws.org/), indexed by both Scopus and DBLP.
- Already published or preliminary work that will not be included in the post-proceedings volume.
All submissions will undergo single-blind peer review by the program committee.
Submissions are to be done electronically through the EasyChair at:
- Submissions must be at least:
- 10 pages long (regular papers)
- between 5 and 9 pages long (short papers)
- According to the CEUR instructions:
- A regular paper has at least 10 “standard” pages (1 standard page = 2500 characters) and an appropriate number of references. It shall contain enough substance that it can be cited in other publications.
- A short paper is still a paper with references but has between 5-9 “standard” pages.
- Further info: http://ceur-ws.org/HOWTOSUBMIT.html#PUBLISH-RULES
- We recommend that authors use the new CEUR-ART style for writing papers to be published:
- An Overleaf page for LaTeX users is available at: https://www.overleaf.com/read/gwhxnqcghhdt
- An offline version with the style files including DOCX template files is available at: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-XXX/CEURART.zip
- The paper must contain, as the name of the conference: ROMCIR 2023: The 3rd Workshop on Reducing Online Misinformation through Credible Information Retrieval, held as part of ECIR 2023: the 45th European Conference on Information Retrieval, April 2-6, 2023, Dublin, Ireland
- The title of the paper should follow the regular capitalization of English
- Please, choose the single-column template
- According to CEUR-WS policy, the papers will be published under a CC BY 4.0 license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/deed.en)
- If the paper is accepted, authors will be asked to sign (at pen) an author agreement with CEUR:
- In case you do not employ Third-Party Material (TPM) in your draft, sign the document at http://ceur-ws.org/ceur-author-agreement-ccby-ntp.pdf?ver=2020-03-02
- If you do use TPM, the agreement can be found at http://ceur-ws.org/ceur-author-agreement-ccby-tp.pdf?ver=2020-03-02
- To be communicated
Important dates / Anywhere on Earth (AoE) (Updated!)
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 15, 2023
January 03, 2023
- Paper Submission Deadline: January 22, 2023
January 10, 2023
- Decision Notifications: February 26, 2023
February 19, 2023
- Workshop day: April 2, 2023